This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 4

"Well this is a temporary arrangement, let me find a guy that's hot!"
You've already dun goofed. You ask for a hot guy and they'll give you a male lead.

Entitled, picky, bossy, and not following her goals. We have the making of a dumbass villain.

Are you sure we're not reading "The villainesses Obvious Fraudulent Marriage"

Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
LOL honestly the comments are half the fun with series like these. Look at all the droppers! I love when they leave their comments.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, it is exactly because the MC is so stupid that this will be great. How can people not see it.

Also some truths being put in this chapter.

I died. This is hilarious. She's an awesome character, so idiotic and naive, but still likeable!

She just dropped some fucking hard truths of materialistic society like a sack of potatoes. Haha love this airhead she’s the stereotypical dumb blonde except she has pink hair

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not really a fan of super shallow, air-headed MCs but she's kind of cute I guess so we'll see :/

Finally, a FL who acknowledges her actual age.

So many people call her picky. She gets to chose her own husband, why not be specific? 🤷🏾‍♀️😆 and it’s not like she pulled up a list out the gate. But she had to narrow down that 200 somehow.

she wants a contract husband for a year and then proceeds to state preferences about him being hot, nice, kind... Wtf.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like she is playing around instead of truly trying to find someone...

let's be honest guys, every single protagonist in movies, novels and all kinds of stories are extremely attractive.. That's like the main selling point of a story. Anyway that aside ,I also want to know why she's being so picky. She didn't even state that it's going to be contractual, either. Do you think she mentioned all these characteristics because she wants this guy to be her said husband because she found him attractive at first glance?

Users who are viewing this thread