This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 41

Del looked so hot when he ruffled his hair <3

Arg haha please kiss soon and stop torturing the bears!! hhaahah

Double-page supporter
Even if it wasn't a aphrodisiac, you would think any woman would know better than to give lube to her boyfriend.... Seriously girl. What. The. HELL?? I was like are we going 18+? How bold lady, you DTF?

Gosh this story just keeps getting hotter every chapter 🤦‍♀️ .. I swear delice on the last panel made me get a nosebleed 😭👏

We are getting tortured too! Waiting for Rinrin and Del to kiss and go further... way furtheeeer!

I am so ready for them to kiss! They're both so adorable <3

Thanks for the chapter!!

Poor Del. I bet she won't be affected by his poison. THEY JUST NEED TO TRY. 😭

@sonyaism I don't think he has any poison on his own but from the paralytic he takes he can kill her if he was to kiss her or make other contact. From this chapter I'm guessing he quit using it but the poison hasn't fully exited his system?

@8roku - Yeah, I know. I just think Rinrin probably won't be effected by the paralytic drug in his system...that's just my suspicion. So they should just go at it... 😂

I don't remember in any previous chapter where she was affected by the drug but I may have missed something small.

oMG THEY ARE SO CUTE ❤️🥺 thanks for the update!!

byul is star so if shes byul’s reincarnate/amnesia etc. that means he has been looking for her JDJSJDJ

Ahhh so cute 😆😍
Rinrin next time don't trust the merchants too much 😅 , if it wasn't for his poisonous blood you wouldn't event rest at day 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread