This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 43

Group Leader
I ways wonder how people havent revolted against the nobles for them spending so much money on useless shit. Whenver a scene like this comes up in a manwha I cringe. You know it's not there money

Dex-chan lover
Theyre so stupid cute, I wish there was a daily life spin off

Dex-chan lover
God, I love Rinrin. I want a Rinrin in my own life :) (or a Yerenica from "Seduce the Villain's Father".... or Scarlet from "May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing?"... or Melissa from "Beware of the Villainess".... or..... )

Random but if anyone has any insight, please share—I know that Larin is a reincarnation of Byul, but has it been mentioned who Byul originally was? Trying to see if I missed that at some point.

@toolep2 there's still no info on who byul really is. just that one of the gods. only speculation so far is that byul is the star kaleid is trying to find since byul in korean means star

Waaaah i don’t anymore 😖 here I was judging Larin her taste with men and yet i am drooling over kaleid...
who would’ve thought that that crazy killer is a soft fluffy cinnamon roll...

I stared at that dress for a long while trying to figure out the design. Is it a mermaid dress with a train & flaps that starts from the waist? All these things combined look a bit weird to me ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread