This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 44

Am I the only one who felt her anxiety from being called to do the speech so suddenly?
👉👈

(Thx for the update)

Leylin and Del is the best couple 〒_〒

Thank you, Arigatou Gozaimassu, Terima Kasih, Danke, Khamsamidaa for the Chap ♡(∩o∩)♡

I keep imagining her "awakening" suddenly before a bunch of people when she's being challenged and going all war Goddess-like but maybe she's too sweet for that.

Y'all freaks who stan certain translating groups should just get the fuck out if you dont like the translations😑 who fucking asked if you like this or that translating groups more? Like fuck off. Ruined my mood after reading such a cute chapter. Like what's wrong with this translation? Dont you know how to read? The translation is comprehensible what more do you want?
These people are kind enough to do all this for us for FREE. Ungrateful bitches. If you dont like the translation go learn Korean and read the original one pr translate it yourself you dickheads 🤬

Fed-Kun's army
ugh....another character that doesn't know their place....seriously he want to piss off someone who killed a king face to face lol

Users who are viewing this thread