This Italian Girl Has Become Such a Freeloader - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
The only thing less Italian then ketchup on spaghetti, is ananas on pizza

Dex-chan lover
I know the "italian" angle has been talked to death already but the author is either ignorant or just plain trolling us
First he creates that Italian character who looks nothing like one and then he has her making spaghetti with.......ketchup?
I mean come on now

Dex-chan lover
uhh.... what??? The transition from eating spaghetti to the doll make zero sense. This chapter is random af.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus The implication is that pages 1-3 are from the doll's view. Hence why those pages have an unchanging vantage point. Presumably it's possessed (which would explain the whole blushing thing). That or it has a camera.

Dex-chan lover
@RelM Ah ok, now it makes perfect sense. Thanks for clearing it for me. Seems like it's possessed doll then, cause the view changed to see him at the balcony for a sec. Also it fell down on its own.

.... not sure why suddenly it's supernatural.

Dex-chan lover
OH GOD OH FUCK

sxFmdcn.jpg

Dex-chan lover
According to Italian law you can be executed on the spot if seen putting ketchup on pasta.

Thanks for the chapter! Though I noticed the resolution for this manga is MASSIVE compared to most other manga, so it takes really long to load even a page. Is there a way you guys can shrink it down to help more people to read the fluff? Thanks a bunch!

Dex-chan lover
There is a hentai about this where a doll NTR’s the girl taking the boyfriend then later on also taking the girl and all 3 live happy together

Users who are viewing this thread