This Life Starts as a Child Actor - Ch. 39

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I don't care if the guy is a child. MC could be an ass since he's famous and rich but he's doing the effort of being nice to everyone around and still has to deal with crap like that? I'm not gonna think about the bastards perspective just because he's immature, I'm gonna look at MC's that lost his family warmth in his past life and spent years suffering instead of worrying about a spoiled bully. Anyway, if MC was naive, the one suffering would be him again, with the bully getting even more annoying with the passing years.

As nice of a guy as the MC is, it takes one heck of a bully for me to root for the rich kid. There are some complicating factors here because his money doesn't come from his parents though.

Dex-chan lover
As nice of a guy as the MC is, it takes one heck of a bully for me to root for the rich kid. There are some complicating factors here because his money doesn't come from his parents though.
well he didn't completely ruin his life but i guess dealing with stuff in the past he knows to cut it off before it becomes more of a problem, unless there's like a 5 year time skip and they come back for revenge lol

Users who are viewing this thread