This Life to the Next - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

stop making jeongto and isaeng more divided I can’t take it 😭😭 jsjx thank you for the translation again 😔

I mean this series is dealing with death. But this chapters’ first few pages i cant help but to laugh.

i was laughing SO HARD but those last few panels shut me up real fast.

thank you for the tl!!

i hope jeongto goes to hell lmao we're really gonna mess around with the balance of life and death and think we're gonna get away with it. no.

WTF! Snake bitch begone! Omg, I think Jeongto will only turn back to normal once he knows what’s Isaeng has done and how she has been trying to protect him. I hope Isaeng will be together with Mooyoung although I doubt it as Jeongto is too blinded by the obsession in bringing his dead father back.

Look, this is fun and all but isn't Isaeng able to see spirits? Why is Yoemra walking around wreaking havoc, picking outfits and screaming under windows when he can literally solve his business swiftly if he became invisible? lol. So much time is unnecessarily wasted making it easy for the snake to perpetuate whatever dumb plans she has in store. It also makes the main cast look kinda stupid ngl.

Please, please just this one. Let the King Yeomra winnn! Make the third lead win!

Users who are viewing this thread