This Life to the Next - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
So we finally know why King Yeomra died before he was ever even born. That's a massive plot twist! 👀

From the beginning, I didn't expect it to be an important detail, I thought it was just something from Korean folklore, not relevant to the story.. 😅

Woah. Everyone is somehow connected to each other. I feel like the blindfolded man’s background will soon be revealed because he appears pretty often. Thank you so much for another chapter!!! You guys are amazing!!❤️❤️

Omg, So Jeongto finally knows the truth behind his father’s death? The snake birch is gonna get her Karma as the blindfolded man knows her secrets now. She not dragging King Yoemra but herself down the pits of hell. I dunno who to ship as it’s really a square love lol.....but I’m leaning towards the King

They even met in a past life ffs, the author can’t in good faith not make them end game

-sighs- Jeongto surely carries a deep darkness with him. The mc did her best to save him, bearing the guilt and thinking she was at fault the whole time. Jeongto on the other hand blames her, making irrevocable choices, living in pain, anger and hatred. His parents want him to live on happily, but he couldn't.. :C

Isaeng start to like King Yeomra some chapter ago, and this chapter. I honestly can stop my self to hope King Yeomra will win

Users who are viewing this thread