This Life to the Next

Jeongto or king yeomra? Who shall she end up with? Honestly, I am leaning towards king lol

this manhwa feels like a kdrama lmao I love it... idk who I want fl to end up with... just want her to be happy

ughhhh the ml jengto is soooooo stupidly annoying. like ill try not to spoil, but he revives the dead. and its so annoying bc its so flat. just bc you had something bad happen to you doesn't mean you can just upset the balance of life and death. and who are you to judge who can live and not live? like your upsetting nature and the circle of life. the grim reapers are stupidly stupid and literally cant do their job. the only good thing about this story is the fl and the blue haired boi. I dropped this story bc of how much the ml annoyed me and did stupid crap.

Fed-Kun's army
It's marked as completed, do we know how many chapters total are there?

@nobile "Hello! We've been looking for another team to take over the series, but no luck so far
We won't be dropping it until another team does take over though, so you can expect some releases still (just... not very often, sorry)" This is what they said on their Discord server

Users who are viewing this thread