This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
lowkey a mistake by me, but hey we dont talk about that
All that matters is that the chapter is out
;)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm maybe none of these heroes returned from their journeys, replaced by the demon lord they fought...?

Dex-chan lover
I am glad she tried the date. But omg I wonder whats up with her reincarnations past lovers!!!! Looks like there is more going on on his side then she thinks!

Dex-chan lover
Or.

The girls is actually the goddess avatar or similar, hence her childhood friends always become a hero and she always reincarnating.

Or.

She mentioned the 4th, 5th, and 6th. How about the 1, 2, and 3rd hero?

Or.

Well , at least we can hope to see a showdown between her past and present lover later.

Instead of a cure, someone keep reincarnating her because he(maybe maou or yuusha) want to meet her again in the future while he also keep reborn again and again?

Fed-Kun's army
Those two spying girls caught me off guard haha

Oooh things are getting interesting. Is that the Demon Lord? Had she been cursed? Had he fallen for her also (in a past life? Haha.

Dex-chan lover
Wild idea, but what if the hero gets defeated, and she ends up with the demon lord

jak

Contributor
4th, 5th, and 6th heroes?

I thought this was her 4th life.

Group Leader
maybe the heroes were threatened by the demon lord to never love her. maybe the demon lord loves her. maybe she is cursed like some others are theorising.

It seems likely that the demon lord himself is a previous hero, and our protagonist has at least one other previous life that she has no memories of.

Aggregator gang
who is you?

@Sparkleaf you seem to be on to something

What if Graham had a past life
what if the one she doesn't remember had a good life and just maybe, it was previous Graham?

Maybe after all this time she needs to be the one to defeat the demon lord by marrying him instead of the hero xD

I'm glad she didn't fall for this dude. They had no chemistry and he was constantly prying into her business.

Users who are viewing this thread