This Tsundere Loli Fox Girl Hag Who's In Love With Me Too Much - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Power Uploader
I'm glad someone is doing this one. I saw it appear a lot online but couldn't be bothered to do it =) Also I see filling in the text bubbles is a great idea!Thanks! Will use this as well!

Dex-chan lover
Fox's gestation period is 49-68 days, and they can give birth to 1-6 pups.
Thousands of babies.
That means she spent at least decades on being pregnant.
The man would need to spent his whole life impregnating her if he's human.

Don't want to get pregnant, huh.
:meguusmug:
sounds like someone was pregnant for that long if they are warning this

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I thought @Sullieman did this but then the credit page revealed that wasn't the case this time & no witty translator comment to go with it.
I recognize the art style & then had to check if this had fanbox content to which I am correct so if you want the details, go support the author. Thanks for the translations.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Tsundere Loli Fox Girl Hag

Come on, you can do more than that

Also this reminds me of that one series of doujins...

Dex-chan lover
My reaction after reading this chapter:
okay-ok.gif

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I thought @Sullieman did this but then the credit page revealed that wasn't the case this time & no witty translator comment to go with it.
I recognize the art style & then had to check if this had fanbox content to which I am correct so if you want the details, go support the author. Thanks for the translations.
Fr
This screamed Sullieman at me
But surprisingly it wasn’t.

Group Leader
To be honest, I'm feeling burned out from doing scanlation so I'm not really picking up anything anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread