This Uncle Likes Cute Things - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This uncle likes cute things

Contributor
Oji-san gap moe?

Follow.gif

Double-page supporter
That cover page made me thought of BL for a bit lol. It's a nephew though! Safe! Maybe?

But really, poor oji-san, yet another victim of toxic masculinity.

Dex-chan lover
Aw, he even says good night to his cute collection.

Yeah, please no Yaoi. I don't want surprise butt sex in my adorable slice of life manga.

Group Leader
Do not be afraid to love cute things if you are a guy. I am a big bear of a man with resting bitch face but I just can't get enough of cute series like this one.

Whether it be a series about cute animals or childhood bliss, it just fills me with a joy and nostalgia for a time before the world became harsh.

Fed-Kun's army
Gap moe? Yes, yes, yes. That divorce with the wife felt so trivial and swept over for the plot of the story lol
No matter what gender you are don't let stereotypes dictate what you should or shouldn't like. I like both cute stuff and murder podcasts.

The uncle could’ve adopt a cute pet. He can get his daily cute dose and he cam openly cuddle his pet. I mean, who can say no to a cute pet.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel that. Living in a country where stereotypes are followed to the core, I tend to follow the norm sometimes. I only don't follow the norm here when it's stupidly abused (Looking at you politicians who only won due being a TV celebrity before) or it's already becoming a chain to everything (An example is crab mentality is pretty much practiced everywhere here)

Users who are viewing this thread