This Uncle Likes Cute Things - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This uncle likes cute things

Dex-chan lover
Kind of a frustrating read tbh, I hope this rapidly develops into him being allowed to be himself.

If I was him, i'd get a dog. Then I could openly fawn on said cute dog.
The only other way I can see him being open about his love, is if he had a daughter or pretended he had one. He could claim that all his cute stuff were gifts from his daughter.

Also pug taro is pretty cute. I got a couple shiba inu plushies and a chow chow plushie myself.

Also watching the drama and was pleasantly surprised to see it scanlated since most jdramas I've watched which are based on manga aren't

Let him have his dog pillow!!!!!!!! i need this sweet man to get everything he wants

this is so cute, i like how it speaks out about how " a man should only like manly things " when in fact they could love cute things too, i want to see how the uncle slowly opens up and admit he likes cute things but i hope the author doesn't drag it too long or it'll just get boring

Aggregator gang
.... so... ok so... DILF? HES KIND OF A DILF? I'm half his age but DILF I LOVE HIM LMFAO

k back to my whore jail cell bye

Double-page supporter
I his one’s a keeper one cahpie in and I’m already sold.

Dex-chan lover
I know how that feel!!

I always feel like I'll be judge for liking that sort of thing, probably even moreso than my fetish.

Dex-chan lover
I googled pug taro to see if it was real.

It is.

AND I WANT A PLUSH NOW

Users who are viewing this thread