This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
A lot of people clarified my doubts, so thanks to you all!
To be honest I didn't thought much of it, but it actually makes sense, so yeah, thanks for taking your time to clarify it to me :v

It doesn't paint Canaria in a particularly good light that all she hopes to get out of this is to live the good life one way or another (and not die). Doesn't she feel the least bit bad about being super lazy and being annoyed that for once in her (re)life she's been asked to do something? 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Kendama
I think my favorite point you bring up was one of your last ones. Foresight seems to be a big player in some of these isekai/reincarnation mangas, but people don't realize that making drastic changes can really affect the course of events. So then the events feel like video game events where things happen no matter what the protagonist (or the 'antagonist' some play) does or say makes a difference to major events aside from getting a somewhat good end.

Though I for one would gladly consume different iterations of the same concept because it's fun to see what the author and/or artist will add or change to make their story their own. Some are really similar, especially with the reincarnating as the villainess trope recently, but it's all fun and games nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist She was twelve and no matter how much game of thrones she might have watched in her past life, she is not a hyper competent master of palace intrigue. (like you normally end up with in these sorts of stories?)
It's actually better for her that she hasn't attempted any of your suggestions because the attempt would end up sloppy and amateurish which would in turn make the empress question her usefulness.
By not having a spy network, the Empress has probably been trying to wrack her brains trying to figure out how the hell she knows so much to no avail which greatly increases her perceived value as the queen's spy/lackey.
It's already impressive that she's roughly managed to play both sides against each other to forge a path of escape.

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider
"She was 12" is not a very good argument, when you're comparing a noble to a regular modern kid. This line of conversation is not about "what makes more sense", but what you want to see. And I felt like it was strange for the MC to know the future, have enough "balls" to approach the Empress and make a deal with her, but stop there.
As of right now, she's behaving like she's such a sweet doll, she's getting browny-points on both ends, which isn't really a bad thing, but I felt like the story was going down a more "mastermind"-ish path.

ugh prince having falling out with mercenaries is rising too many flags. since I see there is over 30ch I dont think I need to fear his death, but still somebody stop raising these flags!

ahhhh! I hope nothing too bad happens with the queen and FL (;´瓜`) and that ML finds out in a good light,,,

Aggregator gang
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't hold it against Raya tho, from an outsider's perspective it would make way more sense not to trust completely.
I'm very happy she is taking over the prince's place while he was gone wtf was that excuse about the window, 😂

that was so badass of cesar but i still feel really bad that someone he trusted for many years backstabbed him :( it must have been so hard for him to be the one to end his trusted friend’s life 😔

Fed-Kun's army
damn that's brutal... i thought he was just gonna banish him or something but wow....
but he was a traitor though, he would have kept betraying him if he hadn't been caught.. and punishment by death is actually expected

Dex-chan lover
handled it pretty realistically for the setting, but man cesar is really going out on a limb to trust her if you think about it

Users who are viewing this thread