This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Lowkey hoping this would go Yuri, because that would be a huge curveball ever in the history of generic otome isekais

Dex-chan lover
Rash decisions are never good to make even with the power of love.
It just looks stupid in hindsight. But makes for a dramatic build up so lets see where this is going.

And that duke's daughter, I'm kinda interested what she's going to do now.

She always talks about how Cesar will certainly survive the war and come back a hero because that was the book's plot.
She's so absolutely sure in it that she doesn't even worry about him.

But in chapter 9 it was first shown that her actions can majorly change the story, when Cesar decided to spend time with her at the ball instead of falling in love with Gracie.

Her unwavering confidence in his safety is thus a huge death flag for him.
Since then I've kinda been expecting Cesar to not survive the war, or at least come back seriously injured.

Dex-chan lover
😂 This is a shojo. Not all are about yuri. And here we see a bounding and budding friendship and all are "I hope they kiss!" Imaging this would have been about two guys, working for competing divisions, and they are at a BBQ organized by the company. Both guy are especially on their other throats. Maybe both want to even woo the same lady manager, but for different reasons. The focus until now also was on that female. Then one somehow breaks a leg and only the other can help and they see the other is a quite fly guy. And now all the rotten women come crawling out and scream "HUMP EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 😁 It could happen, but its unlikely. But hey! It can take a turn to yuri action.

@Qelix
I think that has to do with the archetype Gracie appears to portray.
He overall aesthetics in the hunting arc - the way she's drawn and acts, gives off a strong "ladykiller" vibe.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no.

Ceasar is pushing himself too far because he wants to be with wife again faster.

Group Leader
I like this! So the heroine will focus on her own dukedom instead of marrying into the royal family? Nice!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the FMC does not just change the story, but the course of that world instead

Yes, you did.
and probably, she'll really end up as a Duke then you'll have no reason to pair them up.

I hope nothing will happen to Ceasar.
Bru--- Cool your head, first. You can't come home if you die, right..?

Poor Ceaser in the book and irl he's being used despite him loving them :'D he's being rash too for his wife OH CEASAR YOU POOR SOUL

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the danger of a misplaced word. "Come home safely" would probably have let the war conclude more or less as in the book, but with him trying to speed it up due to a "come home soon".. things are outright menacing.

Users who are viewing this thread