This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Thank you for the upload.
I understand how the situation must have angered you, and I'm really happy you will continue normal uploads!

Vio your fine, the joke hurt (specially that third one) a lot, but I mean April 1st is like do not internet day we should all know this by now.

Thank you for the update! ❤️ I honestly don’t think you should have to apologize. I thought the joke was funny and harmless, but I guess some people have other opinions. You guys could have been petty and not release the chapter, which I don’t mind, but instead you still post it. I hope people will stop be entitled and appreciate you guys.

Dex-chan lover
i too a bit (yeah just a bit) tick off by the april fool's prank but as a mature person and knowing what date it is i didn't ride the hate train and just wait for a day to pass for you to release the real chapter. and now you did, thanks

EDIT: btw the sniped chapter was soo bad i didn't even pass the third panel

Group Leader
Oy, I'm sorry that the reaction was so harsh. The joke wasn't the funniest, but it wasn't as if I couldn't understand you guys wanting to have fun on a holiday meant for pranks.
Thanks as always for all of the hard work that goes into the chapters you do. The internet can be a really negative place sometimes, so I hope you all make sure to take care of yourselves both emotionally and physically. c:

Kie

Contributor
We appreciate it a lot LLS, and Vio, and thank you for being gracious and bearing with the negativity and insults in the meanwhile. Also, what Vasqueztion said.

Aaawww I was a little sad about the prank but I love this manga to much to hate you!! Appreciate y’all so much and work hard!!

Group Leader
thanks for the supports guys. i'mma go and do my homework after a game of league of legend with my friends now. i just want to apologize to recognize my wrongdoing and ceasefire because it was getting too out of hand.

Not sure why people gets really angry at april fool's joke... I saw it and instantly realized its an april fool's, closed it and thought "U got me" and move on lol. Thank you for still going through this and continue translating, appreciate all the hard work!

@Viopera No one would have minded just an April Fools joke release. The problem was that you guys uploaded TWO April Fools releases a few hours apart, one with nothing but a blank page saying "April Fools!", and then a second release that was parts of this chapter with edited dialogue leading up to some April Fools gotcha.
Then there's the third uploaded release by @reika which was just Chapter 17's korean raws, as a final middle-finger.

At that point, it would be a miracle if readers didn't get mad.

Thank you for the release! I hope the whole debacle can be laid to rest now.

Thank you for the release! We understand your April Foolness! Hey you guys get one day a year to do that! Why not make the most of it :)

Yea! Now I can read this happily without feeling like I'm stabbing family in the back!
stops shuffling through discord

Users who are viewing this thread