This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Contributor
I see all the drama with soularc and all... Vio already apologized and the uploader apologized so why cause drama? the uploader took our raws which lunalotus wished atleast he would have dmed them about it so they would know. and Vio acted rash at that moment and she repented for that yet some of you are causing drama still?? you said something like Vio has time to comment but why are you still commenting then? what's the use you are just adding fuel to the fire...stop adding fuel then the drama will stop. But I cannot appreciate how you dissed about our quality and work. We have school and work but we do these as a hobby. the translators irl job isn't a translator of course there are faults...but we spend time on our work to make it the best quality so you readers will enjoy. We spend money on these raws.

I wish some of you will act like the uploader they apologized and didn't add fuel to the drama. They even dmed me saying that they didn't wish this big drama to happen. Though I blame nobody more like if i do blame someone they will diss my opinion. This is just my opinion...please do not diss on soularc a lot they might have offended you but it is their opinion.

(Though I want this to get upto 300 comments LMFAO sorry sorry ≧◉◡◉≦ )

Thank you for the chapter and for the amazing work from your team! Also I'm sorry for all the harsh and extreme comments and what followed it after the prank.
Hope all of you guys are alright and once again thank you for the amazing projects you provide us.

@ASURA2000 there was some drama yesterday over the prank on april fools when a reader used the lls raw, translated it and posted it because like other people he didn't enjoy the april fools prank... and then there were some users that took it a little too much to heart and insulted people from lls
Thats basically it

@RunyStarr I agree very cult like, I'm honestly surprised so many support them after they threatened to delay releases on mangadex, and the vilification of thah 1 time uploader

Honestly, with the amount of comments this is getting and how it's /still/ going on even after a mod came, I think it's just best to reupload the chapter as a whole without the apology page. April fools is already over and the affected parties don't want to touch this anymore (lls and other translator) so let's also leave it alone, and enjoy the chapter and other future ones.

I just wanna say thank you for the chapter. It's sad to see things got blown way out of proportion. But in the interest of not rehashing the same ish, that's all I'll say. :)

It's funny how Cararia is so focused on trying to get out of the picture and allow the OG female lead to take her place that she's been oblivious for 6-7 years about Cesar's feelings towards her. I'm looking forward to seeing her reactions once he returns home. I also like how the author isn't dragging out the war arc. It's a refreshing change from all the shounen mangas and stuff I've read that'd drag this out for a good 20 chapters at least lol.

Thanks so much for the chapter! I really appreciate your effort and hard work on your translations! Honestly, I think you guys have one of the best work that I saw around here. Also, Cesar is such a sweet boy! He is trying so hard to get back with his girl, but please don't hurt yourself before you see her. Grace defending Canaria is everything I ever wanted in my life. I want them to be best friends forever and it's time to give the woman protagonist more friendships with other girls. Canaria still remains my favorite protagonist! Thanks again for the awesome job you guys do. Hope you have a better time and know that we are here for your guys!

Omg really why were people so pissed and rude about this joke? I get some were saddened cuz it’s not the actual chapter but still, it’s as though they’ve completely forgetten about all the hard work you’ve put in the previous chapter and it’s not like you’ll do this frequently😓

Hm... I did see the original release with the April Fool's joke and although I was upset, I knew it was just a joke and it's supposed to be taken with a light heart. I'm sorry that you there were a lot of negative feedback. Keep up the good work, please! I enjoy reading the updates.

Hey, just commenting to say that everything is fine. And thanks for translating. :)

I'm honestly surprised by the backlash and how entitled everyone has been about the prank. It was harmless and you're translating for fun/without pay—and you still uploaded, despite the flak, at the end of the day. For that, thank you so much and I'm so sorry for how people reacted. Keep being awesome and know we don't deserve you guys and the work you put into translating. <3

Hi
Missed all the drama and prank. But...
Sorry to discover that manga readers have a contingent of thin skinned babies that caused you great frustration.

Dex-chan lover
200+ comments.. Now I'm curious what's been going on at that April fools day...

i can't why someone would be angry because of the personality of A TRANSLATOR! it's thakns to them we have translated chapters. and anybody would've been angry in that kind of situation. We really admire your work😁😁 so thank you very much!😍

I fell for your prank, laughed it off, and continued on with my day.

I'm frustrated on your behalf to hear that you were abused by moochers like myself who do nothing to contribute to this. You are doing a kindness out of love for the story, to make sure it reaches as many people as possible. To berate you for having a little fun (along with dozens of other scanlators!) is absurd.

I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad time of it. I found the prank funny and will continue to support your work here, Viopera.

I don't know what to say cos it will appear like some asskissing so I won't 😌 but I will say that I love this story and I like your work your doing good job and i will be waiting for you to translate the next chapters so please don't abandon us 😃😍

Users who are viewing this thread