This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Canaria: It should be fine.
Narrator: It wasn't fine.

Fed-Kun's army
Me reading this chapter

0kOz9AA.gif

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, no misunderstandings plssss XDD Just let us see some more fluff before new drama begins...

Dex-chan lover
Knowing that kind of male love interest, it won't be fine. (I know people already wrote this, but it's. not. going. to. be. fine.)

Also those chatting fools. Either she's going to be Empress or blondie becomes Emperor or hero dude becomes Emperor and both of them are actually on good terms with him. No matter what, they'll make the worst possible enemy. And why? I have no idea. Its stupid. Because it is so stupid, I wouldn't acknowledge them no matter what, even if I would become Emperor and they tried to curry favor with me by "hurting" my enemies. I don't associate myself with fools. Later I might have to marry one of my children off to their family. Ewww.

Well, if they try to "murder" off somebody socially, they shouldn't be surprised, if that's what happens to them.

cesar's gonna come back and ask where carnia went, then hear rumors that she went to do lovey dovey stuff with noah or smth… bet

I got a kick out of their discussion on her makeup. Especially her face when he's saying that she'll be pretty without makeup, her face said "No just no. Who you trying to fool?". I'm kinda hoping for a jealous Cesar coming up, I'll be there with Miller thinking he's adorable.

Contributor
I hate this kind of people, talking shit about you in the background, too scared to confront you directly.

They're ridiculous.

After being separated for so long, Their exchange was a lot less emotional than how I imagined it would be. I mean, Canaria told him to release her first-off lol. Ceasar tho, THAT man is adorable.

I will do anything to get a guy like Cesar!!
Gosh he is so dreamy.... 😍😍😍😍

And thanks for the updates!!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Love you guys 3000!! 💕

Users who are viewing this thread