This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
@unime But she said more conspicuous not less.

Though, 50/50 on whether that's just the translator or whether they're genuinely headed to a more crowded place.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna - because, although she's finally noticed the deviation from the plot of the novel, she thinks she's still fated to be divorced regardless because Cesar doesn't love her. Basically, the skein of her life was tied long ago, no matter what choice she ultimately makes. And because she's not selfish and as oblivious as the original Canaria, she's just making small choices that she thinks will have no bearing in the end.

Double-page supporter
Fine ???!!! We got a genius here no letter no people that can then give message to the prince...

Group Leader
Lmao Canaria and Noah were hilarious, Caesar was cute. I feel like he's going to misunderstand their relationship too

Fed-Kun's army
I smell a missunderstanding flag.

Let me guess, the prince and the MC will be speaking, something happens and she trips on him or something, then her future husband will walk in, thinking they're getting intimate.

Tbh i don't really get what Canaria really wants. Seems like she wants to divorce, but stay at the same time...

Aggregator gang
She never acted like this in the whole manha until now. It seems so forced and out of character.

Users who are viewing this thread