This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Aggregator gang
lovgm.jpg

Bruh The TL team specially asked the aggregator sites to not delete the notice, yet they deleted it. How can people be such pieces of trash?

you know, she's not really dense or stupid, she's just operating under the assumption things are going to take their proper course and that she's just a minor bit player in all of this (which to be fair before she took the initiative, she was) so it's less being dense and more assuming it doesn't matter if she wants to be with him or not, some things are just going to happen regardless. she really didn't think she'd work her way into his heart the way she did, again probably because she just assumed his heart would be swayed by gracie, not knowing just her small acts of kindness destroyed that future outright.

Dex-chan lover
Oh nuuu, my heart clenched.
I really love seeing Cesar and Gracie make displeased bored faces but his sad face nuuuuuuu

HAHAHA i cant with this fmc lol well I’ve seen more stupider fmc so I can bear with this 🤔

another note for the last note, if you do happen to have to post some screencaps of the series, it'd be best if you only did frames without sfx. if it has text bubbles, you can just crop out the inside text (I do it on paint or paint 3d on computer, idk about mobile)

Fed-Kun's army
i haven't said this...but....Canaria is just too damn adorable isn't she?
And Grace is just gallant and beautiful...she could even be the popular MC of a Yuri manga xD

Double-page supporter
jesus christ and here I thought the FL was actually fucking smart >.>

Users who are viewing this thread