This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

@eremiya cana did not know tho, that he returned earlier just to see her.

@mahtan its not cuz she is spoiled, i believe. its cuz despite her being a woman, she want to be known through her efforts and not because of some males. girl power! :)

thank you for the chapter!! i am loving all the QC commentary notes 😂😂 makes all the misunderstandings and story developments more bearable and fun!!

These last chapters Canaria's IQ seems to have dropped rapidly, especially compared to the start of the story. Canaria was the one who suggested Gracie that she should become the duke in the first place (challenge the patriarchal system!), and now she suddenly can't understand why Gracie doesn't want to marry the prince?

Can we just get the old Canaria back please~ 😭

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I liked how she was densed at first but now she's taking it too far. Uhh but yeah it actually makes sense that she couldn't see him liking her since she's focused on the original story from the novel and she has "almost" no interest in him but uggghhhh

@kiero13 The problem is she understands how her actions have changed the story in her favor with regards being "friendly" with him, but not that others are acting differently due to that as well. Gracie is also acting differently yet she thinks the prince would push forward unchanged?

Legitimately so stupid as to be unbearable. This is wear I think I drop this, she's inhumanly unempathetic and not in a funny way.

Interesting, the villain in this story are the aristocrats. Kinda breather from the usual love triangle story trope.

Double-page supporter
lovgm.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Qc is always thinking my same thoughts their waistlines are like a hand width, wheeze

she's too focused on the original plot of the novel so she becomes too fucking dense. ughh girl what am i do to you

I enjoy the villainess theme a lot but too many of these stories have the MC be a dimwitted fool that's stuck to a possible storyline that's become impossible to occur because of too many butterfly effects. Sigh...

Fed-Kun's army
gracie's brother is grating on my nerves for some unknown reason. he's standing in the way of gracie to become the duke, and now he clearly wants gracie to be married off to someone so he can rise to power. and he's just smiling a lot, i want to punch his face

oh no... here come the convenient female protagonist density plot device :(
wtf bro why would you still ask as to why Cesar had the expression he had? Why does this kind of dumb female protag plot device happen to most good stories :/

she should have just died if she were me why would I get divorced shes been playing smart but now shes playing the dumb bitch

Users who are viewing this thread