This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the fast updates!

I can't wait for chapters 40, 41, and most of all 43.

thank you for the updates! Caesar is so cute lol. I can see why Canaria likes to tease him, I mean I do the same for my ex (except that it turns into a big misunderstanding and into a big fight OTL). Anyways, looking forward to the next chapters, I've seen some spoilers and I think its gonna be good :)

Yay! 3 chapters in 3 days, you guys are awesome 😍
Ceasar is so cute! But Canaria... hmm... she still thinks of him as a boy, not a man. Oh boy, oh boy. And she's so focused on the original storyline from the novel, she completely forgets she had long ago strayed away from the path ahead of her, so of course if Canaria's character is changed, her actions are changed, then the story would change, too! Ah, she should take a step back and try to look at the big picture.

I always wonder if this dresses are showing too much skin for the time Periode the stories are set in. Being able to show your knees or even ankles was a slow process of fighting for the right to. So i´m often not sure women of her standing could show that much.
Even so she looks beutiful in this dress!

it's gorgeous how everyone finds Caesar as graceful as a puppy, but expect Canaria to treat him like an adult man.
If he himself is the one to make the whims and behave like a little boy unable to be honest with his feelings and confess them to the woman he loves, why should she be the one to make all the effort?

The Orientals always have this concept - wrong for me - that the man should stand still and it is the woman who should approach him.
If he wants it, let him grow a pair and prove it by being an adult!

Dex-chan lover
She looks so beautiful in that dress, they’re such a handsome couple! 🥰

Dex-chan lover
@Lucrecia he DID do that, at the fireworks. It took him lots of effort to do so, and it LOOKED like Canaria heard him, but he didn't.

He's now sulking because he thinks he told her she loved him, she smiled and nodded, and now is flirting with all these other guys.

It's a dumb anime misunderstanding, basically.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeeees, be adorable!! All the other stuff I'm reading at the moment have reached the "bad things are happening" part of the story, and I need some goodness!!

Users who are viewing this thread