This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
canaria's letter about to fucked everything in 3 episode because you ask the wrong person to send the letter(well not her fault because she don't know anything about him)
timer has been set
to end a bad rumor, you must replace it with an even worse rumor one... -canaria
wow who is this girl she's genius
@Nilam_Rinda
dunno but canaria and cesar already make a contract with gracie(proberly canaria plan) i think she'll support the concept that girl can be family head and push gracie to be lancaster head then gracie must support cesar as emperor. so long way to go
it's just my assumption from raw because i can't read korea lmao but if im serious google translate in mobile can help me
Chapter 44
@riflow i think he was the son of late emperor and his mother is living ghost that noah talk to cesar on Chapter 30 Page-7
she was late emperor concubile and everyone forgot about her
he have white hair just like his mother and he have red eye just like current emperor

Aggregator gang
Canaria isn't stupid, but she sometimes unthinkingly does stupid things. That letter to Noah is so vague that if anyone else were to read it they would conclude that the rumors are true and the two of them are having an affair.

Yes, she's focused on survival, but ensuring that people don't think she's cheating on Cesar is part of that survival.

Thank you for the update once again! I do hope they won’t divorce...supporting Cesar and Canaria until the end! Can’t wait for the next chapter! :D

Supporter
૮꒰╬ •᷅ᗣ•᷄꒱՞ I'm about done with Canaria denying Cesar's feelings towards her.

Dex-chan lover
@Amairani with the emperor laying it plain for her, I think she's done actively denying. New problem is probably going to make it hard to express that.

Entrusting the letter to the snake is horrifying.

@Keiko98 I would posit that she does love Cesar, platonically first and foremost. It's almost motherly love, actually. But, there are seeds of romantic love starting to take root as well though, I think. I am just hoping that the urgency of the current ultimatum will put most everything on the table. Even if shit hits the fan immediately after.

Prediction: She'll tell him she wants a divorce in bed and he'll either a) get mad/sad and leave/face the wall or b) pin her down (bed kabedon!) and shout NEVARR!! Her heart will pound and she'll think "it's what I wanted but why am I so sad?" Hmmmm, who knows......

It'd be cute if they got divorced and then remarried with a real wedding

@Madcat6204 that's probably because she doesn't think she is staying at the castle for a long period of time. She is determined to stay on the path to divorce. Her family isn't very rich or respected so after divorce she is not likely to visit any of these social gatheri gs.
Atleast, that what she thinks. She focused herself on staying in good terms with Cesar and the queen and thinks that is her path to success.
She acts as if securing empress and Cesars backing is good enough.
I don't agree with that logic. Maybe this chill mode "I don't care what anyone thinks of me" is from her first world. She may also not possess the ability to forge connections for the sake of her plans (Gracie Lancaster said she needs to work on defending herself and royals are like bullies if they see they can get away with it, they won't stop). Well there is also a possibility she wants to leave the castle quietly. But we saw in raws that she starts to try to work on forging usefull connections. So maybe she is changing.
Also her letters are being read by servants. She may have gotten used to writing abscurely in order not to reveal to much information.

Aggregator gang
I'm honestly not sure what the downside to Canaria saying "look, your dad just told me he wants us to get a divorce, so you can marry a high-ranking noblewoman (probably Gracie) and get backing that allows you to hold the throne" is.

That puts the ball entirely in Caesar's court: he can decide to go that route, he can decide to say "screw that - I want YOU, and we're going to have to deal with my family", he could say "well, Gracie doesn't want me", or even say "I'm going to stage a coup d'etat - you in, Canaria?"

Caesar's got most of an army behind him right now. He could probably dunk anybody who wanted to fuck with Canaria. And if she told him how she was being messed with, he'd probably do it, or at least start laying the groundwork.

This poor girl is over her stressing about her survival, if only she'd tell Cesar that the reason she keeps bringing up divorce is because she values her life >.<

It would be interesting if that letter prevents the forced divorce because it says they can't see each other. You can't divorce if you see each other. ::Rollsafe::

I bet butler is going to fuk up the message delivery and make it a scandal somehow

Users who are viewing this thread