This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 40

i thought the reason there are 200 comments is because of the "adorableness" in this chapter

but the rants in here are better lololololol

Fed-Kun's army
TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH

on a more serious note, she could actually get killed if she defied the Emperor's order. and the Empress is also a danger for her. gaahhhh

Fed-Kun's army
i hate the fact that these stories with "memories from another world" is disregarding the fact that they are dealing with a genuine humans....that means every action they took that are different from the story would have a different outcome...

Dex-chan lover
Her actions couldn't possibly be changing the story, that would be impossible.

Double-page supporter
WOaoaoooaahHH doing different things for 12+ years changes the story?? YO WTFFFFF WAIT GUYS NO WAY who knew??!??!

First, FINALLY
Second, WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING TALK OF THE EMPRESS AND EMPOROR'S THREATS TO YOUR HUSBAND
Third, WAW ACTIONS HAVE REPERCUSSIONS, THANKS SHERLOCK
I think this is a problem with a lot of these stories, the MC is stupid and there's practically no evolution of the characters, they make the same mistakes 1000000 times

Fed-Kun's army
I thought it was just kept unsaid that she learned that her actions impacted the story...why the hell wouldn't you think that the instant things started changing? You're the only new variable. Yea, I can't do it anymore. I have very little hope for the rest of this story and the quality so far has been well-below average. This is the first Korean romance out of a dozen or so that I have actively dropped.

Dex-chan lover
First up, why are they blushing like teenagers when confessing as a married couple. There adults and fmc is mentally middle aged at this point.

Second up prince is a returnee from the battlefield with ptsd and yet saying he likes his wife makes him redder then beetroot?

Thirdly FMC just realise dchanging events will change the timeline? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread