This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
@ParagonNight
We can't assume anything about the original timeline as from what we are told the novel ends when the MC becomes emperor.
I have no problem in "giving the character a chance" as that would imply seeing her action but don't matter what she does it will not change her personality nor what was shown of her so far.

Group Leader
Um ... You know I realize that this chapter is mixed with the previous chapter and is confusing now. can you fix it if you don't mind about that ~ and finally Thank you very much for translating this chapter I look forward to the next chapter :)

Noah's expression in their little stage acting event ahaha! Priceless 😂

Dex-chan lover
I am HERE for this confident turn with our heroine!!!! This oath scene was pretty dreamy. I know it's not in the cards but.... OT3s are good too....

Fed-Kun's army
Man I love Gracie. I hope she succeeds in becoming the head of the family

Double-page supporter
*screeches like a pterodactyl*

Canaria has gained willpower and Cesar has gained another level in cuteness and Gracie has gained my heart.

I'm glad that she took Jaxs back because that silver servant would have probably used him for some evil plot. Even though he caused a lot of trouble and he's kinda dumb, his looks are my type. Right after the leader and Cesar.

Dex-chan lover
i ship them..
maybe if Canaria's divorce event happens.. i would gladly pair her with Gracie.. umu.. umu..

Users who are viewing this thread