This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Thanks for the update I’ve been having a really bad day but this made me feel a bit better. I can’t wait for Canaria to come through 💕

Fed-Kun's army
@zeldashaircut Right? I was thinking the same thing, every time I see a female protagonist like "why is the story so different" I can't help but laugh.. It's like uhhhh, the story version of character you are currently in the body of had a completely different personality than you, so that alone will guarantee by 100% that the story will be different from what you know. However, in this story she did a really good job to keep it as close to the book/ novel as she could for as long as she could so she knew what was going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
canaria: WHY DID YOU DRINK IT...
priest: bruh im out
me: why the fuck did you scream like that REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you almost ruin a plan that cesar risk for you
im relieved that both canaria and cesar is fine
sign
but that mark on the tree trick is some 200iq shit
#BIG BRAIN CANARIA
@zeldashaircut
it's hard to be someone from our world since he doens't reconize canaria koria letter in her diary
my theory is he is son of late emperor with white hair ghost that noah talk with cesar it's most possible since emperor have red eye's plus he have white hair like white hair ghost from noah story
ref. chapter 31

@stal2walk
it's hard to be someone from our world since he doens't reconize canaria koria letter in her diary
my theory is he is son of late emperor with white hair ghost that noah talk with cesar it's most possible since emperor have red eye's plus he have white hair like white hair ghost from noah story
ohhhhh yeah i completely forgot about how he stole her diary & wasn't able to read it. i was thinking that maybe he was from the "real world" because I remember Raeliana saying that she didn't remember seeing him in the original story, so I was thinking maybe he was an outside interferer as well but your theory makes more sense!

If he asked me to stay with him, those were the exact same words I was going to answer T.T

Double-page supporter
Well, at least the cave came with a futon and a nice blanket!

LoL the side stories 😂😂😂

Cause we readers will never get enough 😝

@stal2walk He may be the late Emperor's son, he sure does think big of taking that throne. It's as if some game to play. He better make good propositions like changing the law for women to inherit the title but I highly doubt he'd do it since he is so abosorbed in taking the throne for revenge.

The cave conveniently came with bedding? Also, what good would ceasar suddenly being taken care of now do? Surely she's had many other opportunities. How is it "just a test" when she actually tries to kill him??

Idk this is kind of funky now

Users who are viewing this thread