This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
it's already 3am just when i'm about to close the browser this wonderful chapter popped up... who needs sleep anyway?

EDIT: that red hair guy got himself stripped his knight position because of his mouth now he still does it LOL

Double-page supporter
Oh, so she wasn't being literal when she said "I'll tell you everything", phew. For a second I thought she was going to tell him about the whole reincarnation thing despite not having told even Cesar. I was incredibly confused. 😅

Aggregator gang
BABEYYYYY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHATS WRONNNNNNGGGGG

Dex-chan lover
Why do people go off spouting around that she is not on the empress side? what if some servants get wind of it? sheesh these guys need to mind their mouths more.

i think is the scratch she got from the journey, you know the "this journey is very dangerous"

Dex-chan lover
@demonsd

Ooh, I didn't think of that. In retrospect that seemed pretty obvious since the previous chapter made it a point to mention it.

Jaxx, you are a fun guy, but learn to shut your mouth or talk in private, that is how you got demoted in the first place -.-'
For a moment I thought she was going to tell the true 😂 But I like what she did~
I don't think it's anything serious and the next chapter is more like a break, so have fun~

Just when you thought it was not going to end the chapter with a cliffhanger. BOOM! Cliffhanger.

Can that loudmouth stop shouting sensitive information, I was just waiting for Oscar to pop up behind a tree again.

I’m impressed that Canaria had been putting in so much work considering she wouldn’t really need to do much if the novel didn’t diverge from the original plot like she’d thought. But this means that she had an off-limits library that they somehow didn’t check when they searched her palace back in chapter 32.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! What happened to her? Did she come in contact with something suspicious???

And I agreee with Krobelus, I was just waiting for someone to eavesdrop on their conversation about Canaria. Can't he be just a little bit more careful? Argh.

Even if Jax was overheard, he's proven to be an idiot already so it wouldn't be hard to play it off. They're already suspicious of her so it's not actually any big loss.

Dex-chan lover
@Huapollon - could be she got poisoned at some point, or the universe is objecting to being thrown out of whack and the rebound is in effect. 50/50. Also, I would like to note your avatar is hypnotic.

@Krobelus - one of my teachers used to say "palest ink is better than strongest memory" - she needed a place to plot out everything she remembered and how many knock-on effects she could expect/forecast if she made a small adjustment to her role. While she was still committed to the whole "Destiny is Destiny" (bleh) overall concept, she still needed to find way to systematize her strategy so as to account for known-knowns and project possible unknown-unknowns.

Users who are viewing this thread