This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

I'm not an archery or horse riding expert but I do understand that when you do know things about a subject or place, it breaks story flow, when the author gets it wrong.
I've seen similar scenarios happen in fiction where an author gets the normal weather of a place wrong or assumes certain things in regards to a job. When you create a story with pictures, the number of things that can go wrong doubles. Not only do the words need to make sense but the art can't be off either.

I still like this story and I appreciate the level of detail in the artwork but I also understand that sometimes authors get things wrong. It happens. They are human like everything else. Thankfully archery doesn't seem like a big part of the story.

Double-page supporter
Oof feels bad, gotta make lil bro get along with some1 that literally tried to kill him

Fed-Kun's army
Rather than being angry that he's holding the arrow rather than the bow, it's more like the display itself being a mind-boggling show of superior skills that defies the reader's and his big brother's understanding. "What sorcery is this!?"

Aggregator gang
Hey, yo, Canaria, darling, I'm all for ending feuds but, please don't make him forgive his brother or anything like that okay? That'll be a really shitty move. It would be wise to, at least personally from experience, make them sit down and talk through a compromise to make things to a point where they can formally converse with each other without any awkwardness.

And just so you know, I didn't forget about Gracie lol. I was cringing, thinking someone was watching their romantic, dramatic moment.

I forgot about Gracie xD oh my, I apologize xDDDDD

The crippled lovely brother relationship hits me right thru the kokoro because my bro and I haven't talked to each other for years too. We even live in a single house haha....

Contributor
Well, without his brother who caught him, he would probably be even more hurt than this.
Obviously, after something like that, he couldn't talk to him anymore, but now is probably a good time to do that.

His brother was young too, it's a age when you can easily do stupid things.

Dex-chan lover
@JutlandAngel Can you really blame her? Have you ever been in a situation like that with normies? IT'S SO FRICKING SUFFOCATING! You feel like burying yourself into a hole and losing consciousness!!

I honestly feel a bit sorry for Gracie. I've been in her shoes, and all I did was rock side to side while biting my lips and foaming from my mouth while rolling my eyes so far back that you only see the whites of my eyes. (...yea, they got really scared.)

@Walter_vi_Britannia I have been a situation where I was the third wheel (not exactly like this, scheming to overthrow a kingdom is my thing not theirs'), but rather than finding it suffocating I find it adorable.

Dex-chan lover
@JutlandAngel I'm just imagining you going up to two people making out and just staring at them.
When they ask "do you mind?" you just reply to them with "I don't mind" and keep staring.

Fed-Kun's army
My guess is: his brother snaps under the pressure/envy/whatever feelings he had about being surpassed, and drops Raya. He regrets it immediately afterwards, but assumes Raya now hates and/or fears him. Each of them assumes that the other’s attempts to be considerate of their feelings (by avoiding contact) stem from hatred, and the relationship worsens.

What Raya’s brother did was certainly awful, and there’s no reason Raya has to forgive him, but given that his first reaction was “it’s all my fault,” he probably already has.

@Walter_vi_Britannia I thought we were talking about acquaintance here. I wouldn't just go up to a random couple and stare at them (and I hope you wouldn't interrupt strangers either), though I think it's cute when I pass by strangers being all lovie-dovie. It just brings a smile to my face when I see people being happy together.

Users who are viewing this thread