This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter and... HOLY SHIT, talk about getting btfo'd! that lady got ruined! O_O

Great chapter! And honestly the Marquess looks amazing! Can’t wait to see where this arc is gonna go because Canaria changed the plot huh.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while, but has Evegenia been introduced? The name is familiar.

@lume as syafiamani said, she is the Queen (often mentioned as Empress, having more political power than Cesar's mother) and mother to Cesar's younger sibling, Noah.

Ooof the brother is really hot. Will he become some sort of angsty love rival?? or is he just going to be a threat? lol I can’t wait to find out. Thanks for another chapter!

For a sec I thought that was the queen aka she was a man crossdressing as female and was like: CONSPIRACY

But now I'm like...um. Marquis please, a Marquess is female T_T and will result in less misunderstandings. Thank you for the chapter!!!

Contributor
Cesar just said : BEGONE THOT without even trying.
It was wonderful .

Thank you to the team! I can't wait for what's gonna happen after this! as long as Canaria and the Prince is together! <3

Dex-chan lover
Dang, he turned that thot into cinders

Since Canaria changed the story maybe things that are supposed to happen in a sequel or second book are happening earlier and of course she wouldn't know because she only read and knows about book 1 I mean how often in our world do stories like this have only one book?

side note: please send water, the marquess, I can't

Everybody: Uhhh, the Marquis is so hot!

Me: uh. . . I'm the only one who noticed that he's a bit of killer? O. o.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is he so Hot!? I supposed to be the bad guy so why is Hotter than Ceasar!? 😡 ...Damn it I have a new ship... Forgive me...😭

Users who are viewing this thread