This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

- Cesar keeps banishing THOTS like that and Canaria will wrap herself up in a bow.
- Gracie is such a strong Second ML.

Aggregator gang
Me: Thot, looking for someone for some reason does not fit in the definition of fate so....my boi Cesar if you will?
Cesar: my pleasure....fixes throat: THOT BE GONE FROM MY ROYAL SIGHT!!!!

He really cares her😍 Our lovey-dovey couple stupidly but also extremely cute😊 Gracie has potential to be love rival of Cesar😂 Thanks for update~^^

Fed-Kun's army
Gracie: *Showers MC with gifts*
Gracie: You will continue to support me, right?

Gracie is better at being an ML than Cesar as usual 😂

Meeting you now must be fate my ass. Hoe, you literally chose to head to his office to deliver a letter to him, which wasn't your job btw. How is meeting him at HIS palace "fate"? Thot, get outta my sight.

Contributor
@Lucrecia
For a lot of women
hot guy + dangerousness > hot guy
Probably why women end up in shitty relationships after chasing after thugs and criminals...probably something primal

Dex-chan lover
...Am I the only one really concerned for all the users that are drooling over the hotness of a BLOODY MASS MURDERER?? I should have learned by Sephiroth's example, but that still concerns me...

@subliminal: I've seen it too, and in several RL groups. My best guess is that it has to do with the apparent self-confidence a baddie shows, combined with attactiveness. Still, to being able to shut their self-preservation insticts and throw caution to the wind...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no he's hot lol

I wonder who are the people being killed there and for what reason... o3o

@Korvalus I also think it could be the natural instinct of wanting to be with the strong, not just in attitude but power in general, and villains tend to look and be strong. He's a mass murderer yes, but you can't deny the dude is indeed hella handsome if you ignore that and prolly very op too lol I hosnestly wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people are fine with the murdering part as long as the ones dying aren't them or their loved ones tho :v o3o

Personally, I'm wondering about his personality and goals right now... Nobles normally would leave the dirty job to henchmen, afterall... He seems like an interesting character o3o

@icarushector Well, it's either something simple like he's an arrogant bastard with an attitude "oh, I don't care who I kill cause I'm the brother of the Empress, after all", or it was an order to get rid of someone and he got a little carried away because he's a blood-thirsty bastard (or something entirely different, which I'm all for). Of course, I'm jumping to conclusions, but who wouldn't lol. I'm still interested in how the author will portray him. It is probably a dynamic duo: the sister is the brains while the brother is the brute force. Bad news for ml and fl, good news for us because pLOT.

Users who are viewing this thread