This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

Group Leader
Blare taking on one last job before retirement bodes very badly.

Fed-Kun's army
Can I say that I genuinely appreciate that it took 57 chapters for us to get a map + brief political rundown? When stories front-load that stuff it always passes right through my brain without sticking; here, I'm not having any trouble at all since we've had time to become familiar with the Lancasters and Parlams.

@lurkingFluff

yeah, I mean... if he agrees to "impersonate" her... isn't it 100% certain something will happen with "her"? I hope not, he seems like a good character.

retirement? he looks 20 lol

i thought i was reading the wrong webtoon when i first opened this chapter but then i realized i actually knew what was going on haha

Dex-chan lover
Two questions I want answered later on. Who is Ceasers master, really? His involvement in this all seems more in depth then a mere side character.

And lastly I am now extremely curious to what that war mongring family of red heads are so afraid of being exposed?
My guess it's related to the reoccurring wars with the neighbouring countries. My best bet is that they somehow Instigate two sides. With peace, well... a family bathed in war cannot survive in peace times.

@darasu well we have that dude who literally said he'd kill anyone who is likely a traitor even before they become one. And then there's the queen already having suspicions that MC is not on her side anymore

Double-page supporter
@alpabet Evgenia is no dummy. She knows Canaria isn't on her side anymore. Canaria suspects she knows. At the moment Canaria's at a huge disadvantage and the only reason Evgenia hasn't moved to get rid of her is because both of them are kind of playing the waiting game right now. Sooner or later Evgenia will get tired of pretending, though.

If Blair dies I’m going to cry. Although it’s basically hinted that he’ll probably risk his life for his students. Thank you for the chapter!❤️

Fed-Kun's army
@Angelsun Read this only if you want to know.
It's unfortunate, he does die. It's also unfortunate since he's one of the few people that actually care for our couple. However, he goes out like a boss.

Users who are viewing this thread