This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
This Blair is a threat to Ethan's #1 spot
Also was that a deal flag, please no

Yes, please don't retire. Stick around for a little bit. Like, forever 😍

Contributor
I still wonder who is this gray character.

Maybe the final boss, or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Did Cesar already forgot about the whole "I know the future because I read it in a book" thing?
Am I confusing this one with some other story and that didn't happened here yet?

Damn....

Thnx for the TL.
You guys ROCK!

Dex-chan lover
They should show more of the empress. That redhead.

@mahtan You are probably confusing this story with 'The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke’s Mansion' where the latest chapter has Raeliana confessing to Noah about being reincarnated.

Aggregator gang
Aside from the death flag, I'm also feeling like he might regret his decision to help Canaria once he hears what she has planned. :p

@Puspitarcandra, unfortunately, the team can't as the problem is with Mangadex itself. Do you have a Discord account (and have joined the Mangadex server)? If not, I suggest that you do as the staff that runs Managdex itself explains in detail what happened and why the server is screwed up (some jagoff posted an official rip in the site, either accidentally or possibly as a means to takedown the site—basically, a string action by someone attempting to take legal action against the site—though,we don't know at the moment who they are or what they have planned) and why they moved to .cc from .org, and when things will start working again.

If you get a chance, read their posts their for details! :3

. . .

Will Parlam & the Empress end up without their heads by (at least) the end of the series, then? 🤔

Should I be concerned about the safety & welfare of the underlings? 🤔 Also, should someone warn a certain "footman" that got wrongly booted from the Prince's guard? 🤔 Is he, the Crown Prince, et. al., gonna get magically walloped by Blair for their BS? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread