This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 58

Does anyone remember white/grey hair's name? Because I'm trying to recall but I don't know if they've ever said it. I would think there was some scene with the empress though where'd she call him over or something like that. It just would be rather funny if a character, who has long been played as suspicious and will likely play a significant role in the near future, hasn't actually been named yet.

@Krobelus Thanks, now it'll be easier to refer to him. Also I don't know if you looked it up or just remembered, but if you knew the chapter from memory that's pretty amazing.

Cesar lookin uber cool. Also you idiot you don't just jump into the pit without rope or more help

Dex-chan lover
Ehh I don't know but the plot of this episode was pretty dumb. Canaria you have a guard and secret agents of your husband, why, oh why spy by yourself?

The talk in the pit was also moronic and so predictable. It's like nobody see anything and is capable to connect dots.

Zmk

Caesar I know you worried for her....but you might blow her cover🙈

NOW THIS IS AWKWARD. He jumped, so the three of them will be stuck in that hole for a long long time 😂

Brilliant thinking, prince. Now you've made a 3-man party in a hole. Must be fun to be stuck there! 😂

Cesar dropping in like Batman lmao now they’re all stuck. I honestly wonder if mr grey hair isn’t actually all that loyal to the empress..

@xellast agreed, sometimes I just want to see what other people thought and not have to notify/make my own post to voice my agreement...

Dex-chan lover
Oh... Now it seems like that shady guy also wants peace from the two brothers. Damn that question bothers me why'd you have to interrupt it prince charming

Users who are viewing this thread