This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

Aggregator gang
The glow she had showing on her face, while the other two sitting in the pit trap were either indifferent or pouting.🤣

Fed-Kun's army
I just knew Cesar jumped in without a plan, foolish cutie.
What villager sparkles that much? She raised the flag!

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, that's their idea of disguise? Not even changing their haityles or wearing hats or glasses?

The man who fought countless bloody battles and lead his army to victory is a stupid dork! I hope he never changes.

Dex-chan lover
Really... who is stopping the Queen from leaving the palace if she wants to?
Does she not go to the balls and tea parties and what not?

NVM, stupid question...

Anyway she had to jinx there at the end, huh?

Hm. I feel like a lot of people are forgetting that if the empress' son doesn't win like she said she'll be trapped there (imprisoned basically). They have said it before and also when they showed that grey haired woman that Noah (the blond) met. She was forced into that isolated palace and didn't really get to come out or much food or anything. In her case they literally forgot about her. And she was only someone that married the last emperor towards the end of his life and she never actually got with him, because she was too young when she was married in I think.

Anyway, the point is they don't let them go because they don't want them to start anything, especially trying to bring back a kid and claiming it's the emperor's or something. But also starting an uprising and they want to control and watch them They have mentioned before how cruel it is and I feel like Cesar said he would never want that to happen to Canaria.

Pouting Cesar, OMG. 🤣 He's adorable.

And lol, cute Canaria is cute! "Woohoo! I'm free!!"

So for the last few months I haven't been able to see or read Survive as the Hero's Wife. I can't even see the information page. It's unfair that I can only see the comments.

Group Leader
Is it just me or is the art a bit wonky in quite a few panels this chapter?

Honestly it's getting more more predictable. Thank god the art style's good. Hopefully the plot will pick up a bit soon.

Users who are viewing this thread