This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 65

@uvogin right!? gracie is perfectly fit for a herione without the annoying qualities! she's actually selfless and shows that selflessness!

@Ulgan
I actually recommend Cheating Men Must Die and Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness!
The first one you see the MC get revenge on bullshit story heroines and ML's, no strings attached.
The second one is a series of one-shots and while some are okay, others were very great short stories.

Dex-chan lover
If the father is a good lord, she'll win this because her actions were befitting a lord.

Fed-Kun's army
if her dad doesn't pick her he doesn't deserve to be lord either, i'm just saying. PICK!!!! HER!!!!!! SHE'S THE ONE!!!

also omg the beginning though??? dazed, lovestruck cesar??? actually realizing canaria's jealous??? and being super happy about it?? and canaria, thought denying it at first, finally just sort of admits it without admitting it??? AND THEM BLUSHING AND HUGGING??? THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD, ARTIST!!!!!

thank you so much for the update~!

Dex-chan lover
Oh gracie you little fluff smitten.... Insert slow majestic clap.... She very much deserve the position T-T

Users who are viewing this thread