This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 66

Fed-Kun's army
Lol they did Miller the dirty. He looks like a swindler whyyyyy
Casear's matching outfits with Canaria is so beautiful.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
So if remember correctly the big plan is getting information on the grey haired butler that didn't appear in the story, right? Going to be interesting seeing their faces and Ricardo Parnum's face when run into and find out each other's true identities. :) I get making secret identities to sneak more people in, but why is Ethan dressed as a woman? Considering his fine features he'll be drawing a lot of attention from idiot wooers and those who'll investigate his identity wondering how missed such a pretty jewel. Also, considering his strict and rough demeanor how long will he be able to pretend to be a lady before his usual male actions and reactions raise dissonance? In any case, glad Gracie got the heir position she wanted. Seems the current head at least understands the importance of caring for and helping the people under him rather than just consider them as resources or lesser beings who are to obey him without question. After all, can't be a good lord only looking after people's physical needs, but by looking after their morale and mental needs as well. After all, a farmer who is hopeful and motivated will get more done efficiently with better yields than one who is apathetic and unmotivated and likely doing only what needs to be done.

Fed-Kun's army
YEAH MY GIRL GRACIE GOT TO BE HEIR!!! [PUMPS FIST] she's gonna be forever loyal to canaria lmao, i think just from that canaria is set for LIFE tbh. I LOVE THEIR FRIENDSHIP, i'm so glad!!! also cesar remains adorable as always faklfdjk using the plan as an excuse "don't!!! go away!!! stick to me the entire time!!" cute hehe. hope their plan goes well!! ETHAN THO ADLKJDSAJLKS

thank you for the update~

Can i just say how much i love this webtoon. I couldnt put it down for a second... thank you so much for the updates! Keep it up translators!!!
By the way ethan is super adorable in his dress haha

i love these idiots in love and their entourage and the mission impossible style mission that'll happen in the bitcheress's estate!

Dex-chan lover
Okay Canaria's gown is so effin beautiful but dang ethan is the cutiest of them all... Sorry girls ethan is my bias. lol.... When canaria and gravia hugged... I was like I dont mind if this takes on a yuri route lol XD

Thank you sooo much for the translations!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread