This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 67

I do pity the Empress a bit. She was sold off by her family to marry a cold-hearted man who would never be faithful to her. Then to add insult to injury, the maid gave birth first to a crown prince even though she's the Empress. If our ML succeeds the Emperor, she will be swept aside even further as an unloved queen. She must feel like Noah is her only show of value. It doesn't excuse her for trying to murder Ceaser, but I can see why she's very motivated to do so.

LOl am I the only one thinking the empress brother is super hot 😭👌 ... and also all those mini Ricardo’s had me dying laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

Aggregator gang
I'm kinda mad at Canaria cause what's the poor man supposed to do after you half-ly rejected him?
But at the same time, lol
their life is created for our entertainment

hey no!!! why end there dear author?! i feel like i'm being played & a kiss won't happen anyway... 😭

thanks LLS!

@choerrybliss Oh, it's ok. Yeah the ml is the crown prince, his father is the emperor. Or was it a typo? It's ok I didn't mean to sound too harsh towards you, I just don't like the emperor/father or his type. They come up way too often in comics and webnovels and most of the time they don't get their comeuppance.

Lol for pete’s sake, you didn’t teach him that Ricardo!

And again another cliffhanger...

Thanks for the chapter!

Damn that cliffhanger is not good for my heartu~~
I am eagerly waiting for them to kiss. It better happen or I swear.....

Thank you for the chapter.

The panel where he said, "Oscar, you won't leave me, right?" opens a forbidden door in my darkest mind 😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, so the emperor is the true villain in all this. Everybody else is just forcefully pitted against each other against their own will to survive.

Users who are viewing this thread