This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 68 - End of Season 2

omggg totally ship Raya x Gracie. what a duo. Also love Ricardo, such a cutie. did they just bomb the parlam manor? the audacity. thank you for translating!!

Dex-chan lover
Nice way to end the season with a cliffhanger... Also gracie is coool af... New ship spotted. 💓

Thank you for the translations!

bro that bluegreen hair guy looks really familiar lmao i wonder where

Double-page supporter
Oh god flashbacks. I don't know if any of you guys have read Berserk, but this is totally reminding me of that one ball the Hawks attended with Griffith where Griffith ordered guts to basically murder a bunch of Griffith's political rivals during the party. I don't think that's going to happen because this isn't a dark, gritty, gorey, adventure mange, it's a romcom. But It's still giving me those vibes. Berserk is so good. If your fine with messed up stories and haven't read it, you already know what I'm going to say.

Fed-Kun's army
i was planning to stop reading after the end of Season 2 and put it on hold so that i could wait until Season 3 ends so i could binge-read, but when it ends with a bang like this (literally) how am i gonna stop myself from clicking the next chapter? 😭

Users who are viewing this thread