This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 71

Well, if you become a villain I can become a villainess with you. Yieeee <3

Would you look at that, I can just melt with his blushes.

Woah Cerys that's some fantastic (re)drawing there with the cat ears and tail :eek: I almost thought it was something the artist included as an extra themselves haha

Dex-chan lover
Their plan was dumb and they should be more grateful to Ricardo. Also, they should be much more worried about the rest of their party.

Caesar: claims to be a bad guy villain cuz he had 1 (one) naughty thought that he didn't act on...

Protect this babie child. He is too good for this world smh (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

Fed-Kun's army
I like the fact that this Ricardo guy didn't get between them and, I pray that a love interest won't appear to create a love triangle (either a female or a male), but since it's shoujo, it will probably (and sadly) happen.
It's the thing that most often makes me drop mangas - You don't need to create a love rivalry for the plot to move on / be interesting...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Those ears look very nice, how did you do that?

When they were saying Ricardo was still their friend and MC&ML weres standing side to side, i could only think of the Jojo pose from Joseph and Ceasar.

Naughty thoughts. He probably wants to hold hands or something lewd like that. tsk tsk.

Users who are viewing this thread