This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 71

I wonder if Cesar having his role shift is on the table now that it’s been mentioned. If Canaria can change Gracie’s, Raya’s and her fate, then why not Cesar? I think the story at this point is showing how strong of a power couple they are anyway rather than Cesar playing the “hero”

The guy on the boat "wtf is going on. just keep your head down, its none of my business anyway."

AHHHHH CESAR REALLY DOES FIT THE CAT IMAGE IM SCREAMING 😭😭😂😂

The whole river scenes are BEAUTIFUL ugh did the art improve??? Breathtaking I say

“I wouldn’t mind becoming a villain to protect you”
OMG 🥺🥺😍😍 hands down one of the best lines a ML has said to a FL 🥺🥺🥺🥺

ML: I HAD ONE NAUGHTY THOUGHT! THERE'S NO PURITY IN ME! TAKE ME TO HELL WHERE I BELONG, DEMONS!

I don't have any particular reason for it, but I still don't fully trust Ricardo. Anyway, the main couple are adorable as usual 😆💕

Thank you for the new chapter!

Cat boi at the end O.O Awwwww Ricardo we love you!!

Thank you for the update!!

CEASAR IS SOOOO NICE ON THE EYES😍😍👌👌🤩🤩❤️❤️

YUMMY

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION! 🙏🙏😘😘😘

CESAR I LOVE YOUUUU also it pains me how canaria is still seeing everyone as book characters rather than real people 😔😔 I hope she lets go of that soon

Meo

Double-page supporter
Man, I'm just glad Canaria was there...I like Ceasar but it wasn't cool that his first reaction to a guy that gave them intel and saved their ass is to punch him and scream. I felt so horrible for Richardo, not like he could exactly tell them who he was.

Users who are viewing this thread