This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 75

I gotta be honest. This “just do whatever I tell you to do” shit really bothered me. That’s what’s supposed to be comforting? Come on, man. I feel like this could have been resolved in a much better way than him just “reassuring” her again

Fed-Kun's army
Two chapters of this would've been nicer. Break our hearts a bit and then piece it together right after. But I think its best if she did leave for a while. It might set things straight again?

This one was an emotional roller coaster that ended too soon. I wish the angst lasted a little longer haha. My heart was hurting too but I’m also glad Cesar had a strong enough bond and faith in her to trust her and see her again. I think other MLs would be in shock and wallow in self pity for 10 chapters before they do anything

Fed-Kun's army
Whew, dodged the tropey cliffhanger, I'd rather this part be rushed and concluded or I'd just end up hating Canaria's character more. At least Cesar is uh... losing density.

Finally! A ML with brains! Luckily he did not believed her one bit and went to look for her! Great job Cesar!! 😄

I really loved her face when she said she was sick of it all - I wonder if a little bit of it is her true self. I wish she would be that kind of badass a little bit more, then things might be going uphill for her :1

Users who are viewing this thread