This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 80

OMG THANK U LOVELY TEAM. I JUST STARTED THIS YESTERDAY AND FINISHED THIS 2 HOURS AGO, WONDERING WHEN A NEW CHAPTER WAS GONNA RELEASE. YOURE A GODSEND ❤️

Thanks for the scans!!!

Doesn't she just need to say yes to testifying and then when she actually goes in front of the other nobles just say that the Parlam's put her up to it? She already seems like she's in a do-or-die spot, so she might as well go out with a bang.
Best case, ya boy returns and saves her from being executed/assassinated at the last moment.

She should say that she will testify and then throw the Empress in front of the bus.

Dex-chan lover
@KelpFox
That's what I was thinking, especially if its a public trial she can use the chance to pull the rug out from under everyone. regardless if she is believed or not it'd be bound to spark controversy and open a chance to pull something amid the confusion

why does this feel like a repeat of something that's already happened? or have i read ahead somewhere else.
Ldd8V79-_400x400.jpg

lmao im sorry but the soldiers being tied up and were all standing like that is so funny.

Fed-Kun's army
She just needs to tell everything instead in her testimony lol

Users who are viewing this thread