This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 81

I'm sorry what. It is IDIOTIC to straight up say to the Queen's face that you've s changed side, are you trying to tell me she did that to give the others more time? That's still ridiculous. Overly dramatic. And Ethan?? Is he gonna die here?! 🤦‍♀️

Thank you for the chapter! Yesss ethan you loyal cutiepie please don't die ...🥺🥺

THAT WAS SUCH A STUPID MOVE. OH MY GOD. TELLING YOUR ENEMY THAT YOU'VE CHANGED SIDES RIGHT IN HER FACE. JUST AGREE TO THE QUEEN AND THEN ESCAPE. SMALL BRAIN MOMENT RIGHT THERE.

I SWEAR IF ETHAN DIES.

the story is getting more and more boring but the sfx s were amazing this chapter! no wonder it took so long, thank you for translating

Dex-chan lover
"Sure, your highness! 😀 Whatever you say. Just send me in and I tell them about his suspicious deeds. Just tell me what evidence for deeds you have prepared and I lead the nobles council in a seemingly natural way to them." Some days later... "Nope, your council lordships. Nothing suspicious. 😐" See? No torture chamber, enough time, and the empress's plan fail/is hindered.

Aw...she wants just the best for her pup and for him to be save. Damn, she is still hot.

Dex-chan lover
Canaria, honey... just lie to the Empress. Seriously, just lie, and then present actual evidence - that would have been a golden opportunity to... *sighs*

Ethan apparently failed the stealth check on the first roll.

Fed-Kun's army
NO ETHAN IF YOU FUCKING DIE I SWEAR TO GOD
WE SAID KNIGHT NOT NIGHT DONT BECOME ONE WITH THE STARS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Users who are viewing this thread