This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

Is it me... or did
Cesar's mom come out of left field? I thought she had been killed/died long ago for some reason. Has she ever actually showed up until now? Like, dude.... I'm going to have to re-read this series, cause it's so slow going, I've honestly forgotten the plot lines here.

@fmriver
I remember her being present when the Emperor invited Cesar to discuss making him his sucessor. She didn't have much to say aside something along the lines of "whatever you say honey".
I guess that could be seen as a bit of build up for this chapter since it's consistent with the way their relationship is established here.

@fmriver I know right! I re-read it like a couple weeks ago, and i still ended up forgetting the main plot. the story is progressing slow for me too as well. Nothing personally stands out to me that makes me remember the plot etc. T_T or it could be that i have a memory of a fish name dory.

Bro I am dying to read this.. But I’m patiently waiting for it to end so I can enjoy it from start to finishhhhh...gahhhh

Tell me. Should I start?

Will I regret enjoying it like crazy and then dreadfully play the waiting game with y’all...

I can’t decide 😫

Just finished chapter 28. Does this ever get better? The mc is dense as fuck, and only misunderstandings are occurring. I am on the verge of dropping this.

I read this from beginning to now in 1 day and I've really enjoyed it. The art is nice and it's a good read. The heroine starts off as a damsel in distress but she gets strong willed. There is character development and story development too. The romance is slow burn but the male lead is an open book which is cute and refreshing. I'm still interested in the next chapters. 🙂

Yeah it’s good. What’s not good is I caved and now after reading it I’m going to have to wait god knows how long before the conclusion. 😓

By the way, I'm not gonna spoil too much but; if you're a new reader and the plot gets. Too. Fucking. Tiring. Read till Ch. 42, it'll be worth it.

Oya? That hand slapped. And that look on his face. What's this what's this? I smell something. But not sure if it is like what I thought it to be. Hmmmm 🤔

38 chapters and the FMC still cant even use 0.000000009% of her brain
Dropped

Group Leader
Warning to first-time readers: The story is good at first, then goes to shit cuz of the FMC’s stupidity. If you enjoy being disappointed, this is the thing for you.

Users who are viewing this thread