This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

why is everyone so good looking im T__T

CAESAR CANARIA PLS BE HAPPY :mad: im gna throw hands

not at how i checked this manhwa's page every seconds to see if it has been updated 😳

There are so many stupid isekai stories where the MC doesn't use her brain - ffs, this isn't one of them. It's a tad frustrating watching the MC not realize the hero's feelings for her, but it's quite understandable given the situation she's in (she may know the novel's plot, but she's not omniscient--something most isekai stories don't get right, therefore undercutting ALL narrative tension). The MC is quite clever at playing politics and using the knowledge of the world to try to change the situation to her advantage, and is a good mix between being good-hearted and politically astute (her personality isn't just wow, look at how pure I am~!). The writer also doesn't let misunderstandings linger to the point where you beat your head on the wall.

This is quite good, please don't let the angry comments deter you from reading it.

Group Leader
It’s definitely a slowburn in regards to the romance but the reactions of the ml is very adorable. Some may say that the fl is being stubborn in always trying to follow the storyline but when thrown into an unfamiliar world, wouldn’t the best course be to stick to the familiar? Yes, it can be annoying at times, given how much the reader knows but the fl is smart and very politically attuned so it’ll turn out well.

Special mentions to Ethan’s snacking habit lol - what a mood

Thanks for the translation! I love the slow romance here, the author really took their time developing it well.

Dex-chan lover
Holy cow, this is AMAZING, maybe my favorite on the site. Lead is interesting and likeable and not stupid (and she
explicitly decides to fully derail the plot instead of delusionally trying to follow the "original storyline" once she realizes it's started to deviate
, which is refreshing), the romance is ADORABLE and delightful, and the scheming is just the right amount of crazy and satisfyingly thwarted.

After all that praise, I need to know that this hasn't been dropped... Has it?

Dex-chan lover
Eh, emotionally dense for the first season or two, but not stupid imo. At least, not nearly to the unbelievable level that 90% of "villainess" story protagonists are. She makes good use of the resources she has, puts together creative plans and responses to the antagonists, and generally skillfully manipulates most circumstances to her benefit.

@Acornk they probably won't since it seems someone officially licenced the English translation on tapas.com. Unfortunately, the official translation is so far behind and of course, you have to pay.

Aggregator gang
Despite somewhat being cliche or generic, it's pretty great.

One of the best Fantasy Romance Manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread