This Young Lady Will Receive 1 Yen for 1 Like - Ch. 1 - Day 1

Group Leader
I did this quickly enough that you can still like the post to increase our Ojou-sama's cash supply for tomorrow (open until noon Japanese time tomorrow).

https://twitter.com/alde_hyde/status/1243825198425612288/

Dex-chan lover
Wow, taking the fb like meme literally, I LOVE IT!! WHY NO ONE EVER THOUGHT OF THIS?

Its like one of those choose your own adventure book, I bet the author already have draft for some possibility depending on the like.

There's already 21.5k like, and the post is. Is not even 2 hours yet

I've done my part by liking it, and now it sits at 22k

Now go help her out

Dex-chan lover
Exactly as it says on the tin.

But what if there's a twist...? Like the girl secretly being evil and having plans for using the wealth she amasses for heinous deeds.

Aggregator gang
Let's face the truth. It's 1 like = 1 yen. At best she will live in a decent conditions. At worst, a cup of ramen and cheap building.

Dex-chan lover
@Tikibo well yeah, but this is a series and there's already 22k like in just an hour. That's already 200$ ish an hour!

Lets not forget that's just the first hour from episode one, what about the next and after it?

Fed-Kun's army
I did my part for her. Let's see how she ends up at the end of all this.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second, what if she didn't get enough like and forced to sell herself? Lewd

*quietly remove my like.

Aggregator gang
Ha, that's a clever concept. Very meta. Of course the execution needs to work too, so we'll see.

EDIT - Oh, this is by the author of Neeko, which has that social media chapter... interesting.

Double-page supporter
She's at 74.4k likes, I wonder how she's gonna get that money in the context of the story...

Dex-chan lover
Liked already. Surpassing 100k at the moment.
To be honest, I wonder what exactly happened to her to end in that state. The fire explains a few things (hopefully, not how she lost her family; but her eyes doesn't help), but not all of them.
@Sarsak: Insurance money, probably. Because she had home insurance like a good girl, right? ...right?

Users who are viewing this thread