Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - (skip this one) The Villainess Will Obtain True Love

Group Leader
What a dick of a ML. Now's the time to run girl, the moment he said it was a test you should've been out of there. Why entertain his bullshittery and affirm him when he's just an insecure asshole-ish prince ಠ_ಠ

Contributor
I wanted to reread all cgapters with the new volume story, but i will pass on this one, it's easily the worst of all.

Fed-Kun's army
To any new readers: skip this 1st chapter from this anthology. The others are far, faaaar better.

Dex-chan lover
That was... really bad. That guy deserves a slap in the face at the very least.

um...wtf? just so you can get a confession you decide to USE another woman? idc if she lied, you lead her on to the point where you discussed marriage with her and she genuinely believed it! wtf! shoulddn't the first chapter also be the best?

Dex-chan lover
the latest chapter may be the worst, but this is the one that’s most upfront about how unintentionally shitty people that are supposed to be portrayed as good are, which makes it the most insufferable.

Fed-Kun's army
I was expecting it to be good because the latest one is decent. DIS- A- POINTEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD

по-моему, он конкретно ахуел
если б с моими чувствами так поигрались, я бы точно рада не была

Fed-Kun's army
😂😂 wtf did I just read. I know I'm usually a fan of the whole villainess trope but this is just tew much

Users who are viewing this thread