Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 4 - Shall We Continue Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

...ok then

4wf8jm.jpg

Dafuq, mark... if it some cliche romance, he will murder his dad and then marry his stepmom 🤔

Reading this again, the title makes so much sense. Flowery path of evil, All the people here are nowhere near good.
The PM just sold off the crown prince, a person he is indebted to.
Celestine planned a pyramid scheme damn evil lmao.
And that son wanted some fucky with his stepmother, waiting for his dad to die.

All the people here are so fucked up it's a breath of fresh air. 10/10

man the fact that he's looking forward of his father's death so that he can marry his stepmom is 🤢. damn they are really evil

So does this mean that there's a chance that other stories could also get continuations?

Also this was pretty messed up here and there- but the title and the protags align. It adds up, but it's also a bit of a laugh

@k40235 True, true. Just because we don't morally/ethically agree or approve with it doesn't mean it won't be interesting. It might be repulsive, but still interesting However, I don't think Celeste would go for anyone but the PM. They're a funny pair those two.

My guess is that she'll look for a way to give him immortality or revive him or maybe keep him around as an undead, or something.

Dex-chan lover
@plekkonoff It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break Off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It Off!
has 2nd chapter too just search in mangadex

this is quite funny this place second to the snake hair guy one that place first hope more of those two come out

Users who are viewing this thread