Three Years Apart - Vol. 1 Ch. 19 - Fifth-Year Chick

Dex-chan lover
I wish they didn't have a kid, this story would be better with just the two of them, only wholesome romance, no useless filler with a kid.

Dex-chan lover
@OsseinMarrow
I know, this would have been more satisfying if it was a sequel, then I would look forward to it. First I read a wholesome romance manga, and then hope they have kids. But if they’ve already had kids, and most of the romance is just in flashbacks, then the kid is a hindrance

Dex-chan lover
@jak
Earlier they were celebrating their sixth anniversary, and if they had a seven year old kid, they would have a baby a year before getting married. Obviously, that’s not crazy, but in typical romance manga they get married before having a kid first.

Group Leader
@jak in chapter 6, Mizuki says she's 29; that would make Naoto 4 at the time (chapter 7 lists all their birthdays)

Dex-chan lover
He's FIVE. He acts more mature than 30 year olds. His parents included. (although his parents are just goofing off at home and seem more reliable at the workplace)

Dex-chan lover
Not too hard to find a romance manga without a kid -- although a kid adds a more natural dynamic than the usual overused tropes in romcoms. 👪👪👪

Dex-chan lover
The last page of ta ri ra ri is funny if you're listening to SNK final season op

Users who are viewing this thread