Three Years Apart - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - Bell Pepper Tactics

Dex-chan lover
I am really surprised that the bell pepper is for the mum, ha!
Naoto is really wise beyond his age.

Dex-chan lover
What's with the Japanese irrational hate of bell peppers. Bring bell peppers justice.

@Jacktris I also wonder if mostly American kids hate to eat broccoli as it's delicious actually. I'm quite understand bell pepper as I remember it's a bit bitter (not to the point I hated it but without other food as bell pepper only one of ingredients I hardly can enjoy eating it... may be the cooking dish isn't really suitable as once I got experience to eat some goey yellow bell pepper -either bake or what Idk their method- but it's deliciously sweet and had soft texture)

Dex-chan lover
For me and maybe everyone here in the Philippines, it would be ampalaya as our version of Bell Pepper.

I don't actually like how my mother cooks it so it's very difficult for me to eat it.

Dex-chan lover
@nomadicengi cook it yourself, dammit! You can even find a recipe that'll be good for ya! It's okay if all useful nutrients wither away in the process! The most important part about the food is the taste!

Dex-chan lover
@VINT64 I get that but I can't always cook at my home. I feel paranoid if I cook at my home. All that stuff in fridge is not for me to use and I sometimes get the wrath of my sisters or my mother if I use something from the fridge.

Maybe in the future if I'm forced to move out and get my own apartment.

Dex-chan lover
I am with Mizuki, on this one: with so many delicious things in the world, why should I go out of my way to eat something I don't like?
By the way, I dislike both broccoli and bell peppers

Green bell peppers in Japan = Broccoli in America = Bean sprouts in Malaysia (or perhaps SE Asia)

Dex-chan lover
Green peppers actually taste good, though. There's more inherent sugar in it than other less pleasant vegetables.

I get why other vegetables are supposably disliked by people, but not bell peppers. They're sweet-tasting instead of bland.

Anyways, this TL is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread